Mission San Luis Obispo
A selection of articles related to mission san luis obispo.
Original articles from our library related to the Mission San Luis Obispo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mission San Luis Obispo.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Mission San Luis Obispo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mission San Luis Obispo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa
- 5 days ago Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa. Pro Cathedral. Founded September 1, 1772.
- City of San Luis Obispo
- City of San Luis Obispo. Downtown San Luis Obispo. Mission San Luis Obispo.
- Our Spanish Heritage - San Luis Obispo County
- campsite on March 1, 1776. Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa.
- Experience the SLO Life in San Luis Obispo!
- fifth of California's 21 missions here, on the banks of San Luis Creek, and named it Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa.
Suggested News Resources
- Dan Krieger: The mining of mineral on the Central Coast
- The floor and a wall at Mission San Luis Obispo became famous for their red color, which was derived from cinnabar. Today, the floor of the mission church is painted with nonmercuric red paint commemorating the floor laid down about 1815.
- Dan Krieger: Rise of the Hollister family in San Luis Obispo County
- The padres and soldados at Mission San Luis Obispo called it Cerro Alto, Spanish for high hill. It was a landmark for the surrounding Rancho San Luisito with its herds of cattle. In 1841, Gov.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa was founded 1772 on the Central Coast of California on a site located halfway between Santa Barbara and Monterey.
- Mission San Luis Obispo De Tolosa
- Jul 15, 2010 Mission San Luis Obispo was founded on September 1, 1772 by Father Junipero Serra, Presidente of the California Missions Chain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.