A selection of articles related to mistress.
Original articles from our library related to the Mistress. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mistress.
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. 16:2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Freya is probably the best-known and best-loved of the goddesses today. Her title simply means "Lady"; her original name is not known. Freya is the "wild woman" among the deities of the North: free with her sexual favours (though furious...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- A Helipolitan deity, 'Mistress of offering' or 'Mistress of the Vulva', a manifestation of Hathor and sometimes linked to the Creator god Atum as his female creative counterpart. Also sometimes referred to as a mother goddess. There was no cult especially for...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Irish, Celtic, and general Aryan. A river Goddess whose name appears across the face of Europe, the tutelary deity of many nations and places (cf. Don River, Danube River, Denmark, etc.). In the isles, she was the Mistress of the Tuatha De Danaan, the race of...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Promise of the Universe
- The walls of time peel away like fruit The gem of life shines untarnished Friendship and love turn like the world Names and people spring eternal in our garden The abundant Universe makes full our cup. And we, victorious warriors of a shining star Reach for...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
Mistress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mistress books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- His Lady Mistress
- beautiful women as his mistresses would want her. “Because I desire you, features characters introduced in His Lady Mistress.
- Andrew Marvell's “To His Coy Mistress”: A Feminist Reading Andrew
- Andrew Marvell's speaker in “To His Coy Mistress” invokes Petrarchan convention, a rejection, he assumes sexual dominion over the eponymous “ mistress.
- Roxana, The Fortunate Mistress
- Table of Contents. Roxana, The Fortunate Mistress....................................................... ................................................................
- From 'The Mistress of Vision'
- From 'The Mistress of Vision'. By Francis Thompson. © 2003 by http://www.
- Mistress Wilding
- "But, mistress," cried Sir Rowland, half out of countenance, and stifling his vexation, "in He plainly professed the respect that filled him for Mistress.
Suggested News Resources
- New Jersey Man and Mistress Accused of Killing Wife Due in Court
- AP MORRISTOWN, NJ -- Two suspects accused in the fatal shooting of a woman in a New Jersey suburb last week are due in court for a bail hearing Tuesday. Antoinette Stephen of Billerica, Mass.
- Testimony: Cline fired from job after loaning county vehicle to his mistress
- MACHIPONGO -- Former Northampton building official Mark Cline Sr. was fired by the county earlier this year in part because he let a woman with whom he was having an affair use a county-owned car.
- Doctor tried to frame mistress with secret recording
- A "highly-intelligent" doctor who tried to frame his mistress by secretly recording a fake assault has been struck off.
- China's New Wealth Spurs a Market for Mistresses
- Stian Lysberg Solum/SCANPIX, via Associated Press Liu Zhijun, a former railway minister, had 18 mistresses, a government document suggested.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mistress (lover) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A mistress is a long-term female lover and companion who is not married to her partner, especially used when her partner is married to another individual.
- Mistress (1992) - IMDb
- Directed by Barry Primus. With Robert Wuhl, Martin Landau, Vasek Simek, Thomas R. Voth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmutation classification
tobacco topping and suckering
r v dudley and stephens ruling
ford fe engine 410
fallacy example 4 logical fallacy