A selection of articles related to misyar marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Misyar Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Misyar Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Misyar Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Misyar Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Singerman Paper 10-9-07.indd
- Jun 5, 2011 29. Misyar Marriages ........................................................................................................... .....................
- AUB international conference on sexuality among Arab youths
- Apr 6, 2011 misyar marriage, a rare and controversial type of Muslim marriage that allows a couple to live separately and only meet for sexual relations.
- Understanding Singlehood from the Experiences of Never-Married
- 3 Misyar marriage is a marriage arrangement where the husband is released from his responsibility to provide financially for his wife, with the consent of the wife.
Suggested News Resources
- Saudi has one divorce every half hour
- Saudi Arabia has an average one divorce case every half an hour, one of the highest rates in the world, and experts blame the contractual Misyar marriage for the problem.
Suggested Web Resources
- Misyar Marriage Definition
- Definition of Misyar marriage. A misyar contract is a marriage contract where couples can live separately but get together regularly, often for sexual relations.
- Comparative Index to Islam : MISYAR MARRIAGE
- A Misyar Marriage is a unique Sunni Muslim innovation.
- <i>Misyar</i> Marriage - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar
- Feb 22, 2010 I want to ask you about the marriage that is called in Arabic Misyar.
Misyar Marriage Topics
Related searchesvolga river
mifepristone chemical description
dream interpretation cymbals
scythia the genetic argument