A selection of articles related to misyar marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Misyar Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Misyar Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Misyar Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Misyar Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Misyar as a last resort
- SEVERAL years ago when the so-called misyar marriage became popular among unmarried women, I was totally against it. I used to despise those women who opted for such a marriage that serves the interests of men to fulfill their lust. I have expressed my ...
- Divorce alarm: Women 'can help bring graph down'
- Its not women that should be asked to put the graph down, its men that should be asked to become loyal and stop, weekend "Misyar" marriages and running after taxis with their numbers written on sticky notes....!
- Re: Mut'ah (Temporary Marriage)
- “Misyar is popular in the kingdom because in a society where extramarital and premarital sex is a cardinal sin it legitimises sexual relations outside the framework of conventional marriage.
- Unfaithful husbands main cause of wives' mental problems
- Unfaithful husbands main cause of wives' mental problems regarding this issue i suggest they should investigate first whats the cause of the problem why male people they still keeping or doing that kind of problem infidelity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Misyar Marriage Topics
Related searchesurination toilet training
frog legs chinese cuisine
back to the future plot synopsis
gregory s paul illustrations
dream dictionary chain