-  See also. High explosive anti-tank · Misznay–Schardin effect · Munroe effect .  References.
- NUMB3RS Activity: A “Normal” Explosion Episode: “Burn Rate”
- explosive, targeted shaped charge.
- Annex C Definitions
- The fragment formed by a Misznay Schardin plate when subjected to detonation. See. Misznay Schardin.
- FINAL SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL REPORT ON THE HIGH
- side next to main charge. Partial detonation with unexploded components. Heavy AT mine with shaped-charge warhead (Misznay Schardin).
- The Waveshaper Effect on Ta-MS Multiliner Explosive Formed
- investigate the Munroe effect and Misznay-Schardin effect.
- Generic Types of Conventional Ammunition James Bevan and
- self-forging fragment (Misznay Schardin), or explosively formed projectiles.
- Macroswiss Claymore Camera makes a dumb mine much smarter
- The weapon of choice to replace the landmine has subsequently become the Claymore. Named after the 700 year-old two-handed Scottish sword, the Claymore is based on the Misznay-Schardin effect in that its blast is primarily in a single direction.
- La Libération (37) : un malaise certain
- On avait soigneusement "oublié" une de ses pires inventions, réalisée à partir de ses recherches, ayant abouties à une description dite de "l'effet Misznay-Schardin" ou effet plateau, découvert conjointement par l'ingénieur hongrois József Misznay.
- Misznay–Schardin effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Misznay–Schardin effect, or platter effect, is a characteristic of the detonation of a broad sheet of explosive.
- Misznay-Schardin effect Articles and Information
- The Misznay-Schardin effect refers to the information characteristics of the information detonation of information broad sheet consistent with explosive.
- Explosively formed projectile - encyclopedia article - Citizendium
- M18A1 controlled-fragmentation weapon, using Misznay-Schardin effect.
Misznay Schardin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Misznay Schardin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.