- Letters of the Great Kings of the Ancient Near East: The Royal
- sacked and looted by the Mitannian king Shaushtatar. Assyria now disappeared almost entirely from the Near Eastern scene. But only for the time being.
- Isuwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mitanni tried to form an alliance against the Hittites.
- Shaushtatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Mitanni Kingdom and the Middle Assyrian Period (1500 BC - 934 BC)
- Shaushtatar. Northern Mesopotamia was dominated by Hurrian kingdom known as the Mitanni Kingdom or Hanigalbat from about 1500 to 1330 BC.
- Mitanni - New World Encyclopedia
- Royal seal of Shaushtatar (late fifteenth century).
Mitanni Shaushtatar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mitanni Shaushtatar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Mitanni Shaushtatar Topics
Related searchesdialect political factors
st peters basilica interior
samovar use of the samovar
henry plants railroad