- Letters of the Great Kings of the Ancient Near East: The Royal
- sacked and looted by the Mitannian king Shaushtatar. Assyria now disappeared almost entirely from the Near Eastern scene. But only for the time being.
- Isuwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mitanni tried to form an alliance against the Hittites.
- Shaushtatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Mitanni Kingdom and the Middle Assyrian Period (1500 BC - 934 BC)
- Shaushtatar. Northern Mesopotamia was dominated by Hurrian kingdom known as the Mitanni Kingdom or Hanigalbat from about 1500 to 1330 BC.
- Mitanni - New World Encyclopedia
- Royal seal of Shaushtatar (late fifteenth century).
Mitanni Shaushtatar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mitanni Shaushtatar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mitanni Shaushtatar Topics
dream interpretation burning
paraneoplastic phenomenon examples
hansel and gretel plot synopsis
investiture controversy significance
dream symbol sleep