A selection of articles related to mithi river.
Original articles from our library related to the Mithi River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mithi River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Mithi River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mithi River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man found dead in Mithi river
- The body of an unidentified man was found floating in Mithi river in Dharavi area of Central Mumbai, police said. The police were informed about the body at around 9 am by some locals.
- Poisar river's pollution 100 times higher than safe limit
- The report comes days after thousands of city residents participated in a River March on Sunday to identify sources of pollution, besides ways to rejuvenate Mumbai's four rivers — Poisar, Dahisar, Oshiwara and Mithi.
- The story of Mumbai's abused, polluted Mithi river is anything but sweet
- One of the oldest rivers in the state, the Mithi is now nothing more than a sewage drain. In July, Maharashtra Environment Minister Ramdas Kadam declared that the stream consisted of 93% domestic sewage and 7% industrial waste. The polluted river and ...
- ABVP to take up the task of cleaning Mithi river
- The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)-affiliate ABVP has chalked out an ambitious plan to clean and rejuvenate the heavily polluted Mithi river. Experts with various domain knowledge and students from colleges across Mumbai are being brought ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mithi River Topics
Related searchessharecropping africa
wcvb-tv local programming
ohio state university history
obsolete scientific theories