A selection of articles related to mithi river.
Original articles from our library related to the Mithi River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mithi River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the LORD spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days. 2:2 And the LORD spake unto me, saying, 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Mithi River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mithi River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “HEALING MITHI RIVER” - REMEDIATING SYMBIOTIC URBANISM
- MITHI RIVER. Bandra-Kurla. Complex.
- FINAL 2003 PHOTO + COVER PAGE...
- Mithi River into Mithi Nullah. the overflow of Vihar gave birth to Mithi River. River.
Suggested News Resources
- Versova link gets coastal body nod
- The infrastructure has now been approved to be set up on 450 hectares outside the perimeter of the airport. The land is in the possession of CIDCO, said officials. The 20 km retaining wall along the Mithi river and a service road were also sanctioned.
- BMC set to approve tenders worth Rs 7.8K cr ahead of polls
- The underground storm water drains in the city will also be rehabilitated. This is estimated to cost another Rs 400 crore. The construction of a 20 km retaining wall and service road along the Mithi river is also to be taken up.
- Vihar Lake full to brim, likely to overflow
- Vihar lake is located on Mithi river within the precincts of the Borivali National Park.According to disaster management cell of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), the current water level in the lake has reached 79.32 metre, just 0.
- State seeks funds from Centre for its mega projects
- It has also asked for Rs 2100 crore for a utility duct project and Rs 350 crore for the Mithi river project, which costs Rs 1000 crore.
- BMC fumes as Doppler radar fails to nail rain pattern
- Saturday's heavy and sudden rains led to panic at our control rooms as many areas were severely waterlogged and there was fear of Mithi river levels rising.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mithi River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Mithi River (aka Mahim River) is a river in Salsette Island, the island of the city of Mumbai.
- Articles about Mithi River - Times Of India
- Mithi River News.
- 'Save Mithi river; or pay the price' - Mumbai - DNA
- May 18, 2011 A cruise up the Mithi from its confluence with the sea at Mahim, exposed the appalling truth about the river and its delicate ecosystem.
Mithi River Topics
Related searchesmaha sarakham province
anno domini religious eras
macarius of egypt writings
polydactyly types of polydactyly
adbusters culture jamming