A selection of articles related to mithraism.
Original articles from our library related to the Mithraism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mithraism.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Mithraism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mithraism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Myth of Simorghian Mithraism V0B
- Mithraism was in its forming process among the Turans before Zoroaster was born (ca. 1200 -900 B. C.
- Mitraism and its influence on Christianity
- In the early pre-Christ era, Mithraism was the sole savior and guide to the way of life and In the beginning, Mithraism was a major part of Christianity.
- The Anubis Caves: Evidence of Mithraism and Celtic Religion
- Ancient American ' Issue Number 68. The Anubis Caves: Evidence of Mithraism and Celtic Religion. Oklahoma Panhandle.
- Mithras as a Model of Modern Christianity Few writers have
- Few writers have mentioned the cult of Mithras or of the possible existence of a Mithras was a redeemer god and also was the epitome of morality.
Suggested News Resources
- IRAN: Tehran youths' plan to cool off lands them in hot water
- Every year, Iranian Armenians celebrate an ancient pre-Islamic water festival called Ab-Bazi, which has roots in the ancient faith of Mithraism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mithraic mysteries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Mithraic Mysteries were a mystery religion practised in the Roman Empire from about the 1st to 4th centuries AD.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Mithraism
- A pagan religion consisting mainly of the cult of the ancient Indo-Iranian Sun-god Mithra.
- Mithraism - ReligionFacts
- Feb 8, 2007 Mithraism: Guide to the history, beliefs, practices, and relationship to Christianity of the Roman cult of Mithras.
- Mithraism - Dress Rehearsal for Christianity
- Mithraism anticipated Christianity in all major respects bar one, and enjoyed a ' reign' of at least five centuries.
- Mithraism in History and Archaeology
- Site dedicated to offering comprehensive and accurate information about mithraism and its relation to western culture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoastal management rip rap
men in black early accounts
boston bruins hall of famers
mikhail bulgakov plays