- Definition of telophase in the Online Dictionary.
- Mitosis in Onion Root Tip Cells
- During the process of mitosis, the chromosomes pass through several stages known as prophase, metaphase, anaphase and telophase.
- Regulation of mitosis - molecular analysis of the anaphase
- Their presence in non-dividing cells also suggests the possibility of additional APC/C functions outside the cell cycle.
- Control of mitotic transitions by the anaphase-promoting complex
- In mitosis, the activation of a large ubiquitin^protein ligase, the anaphase- promoting complex (APC), is required for anaphase initiation and for exit from mitosis.
- 04: Mitosis and Meiosis
- Mitosis: The series of events when a somatic cell is divided into two identical daughter cells.
- Prometaphase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prometaphase is the phase of mitosis following prophase and preceding metaphase, in eukaryotic somatic cells.
- The Cell Cycle & Mitosis Tutorial
- Mitosis is nuclear division plus cytokinesis, and produces two identical daughter cells during prophase, prometaphase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase.
- mitosis-prometaphase.html 12_mitosis-prometaphase.jpg
- Prometaphase. The nuclear envelope fragments. The spindles continue radiating from centrosomes, which are at opposite "poles" of the cell.
Mitosis Prometaphase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mitosis Prometaphase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.