Mitral Stenosis Pathophysiology
- Radiation-induced Valvular Heart Disease
- The purpose of this review is to identify the prevalence, pathophysiology, diagnostic modalities and optimal treatment of radiation-induced valvular disease.
- Impact of Metabolic Syndrome in Surgical Patients
- Clinicians inevitably encounter patients who meet the diagnostic criteria for the metabolic syndrome (MetS); these criteria include central obesity, hypertension, atherogenic dyslipidaemia, and hyperglycaemia.
- A-fib, Whether Preexisting or New-Onset, Tied to Poor Outcomes in TAVR
- However, preexisting A-fib was associated with lower LVEF, higher pulmonary pressure, and a higher rate of significant mitral regurgitation.
- MVARC Document Offers Template for Mitral Valve Therapeutics Research
- Although the focus is on MR, “any of the principles in this document may also be applied to other MV conditions, including treatment of mitral stenosis, degenerated mitral bioprostheses, and failed surgical valvuloplasty,” Dr.
- A Death Well Lived
- She was a former smoker with coronary artery disease, mitral stenosis, severe mitral regurgitation, diabetes, and eventually renal failure.
Mitral Stenosis Pathophysiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mitral Stenosis Pathophysiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mitral Stenosis Pathophysiology Topics
Related searcheshero the modern fictional hero
balance sheet formulas
kamen rider manga
rosa parks notes