Miwok Plains Miwok
A selection of articles related to miwok plains miwok.
Original articles from our library related to the Miwok Plains Miwok. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Miwok Plains Miwok.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan, 34:2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Miwok Plains Miwok is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miwok Plains Miwok books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Eastern Miwok
- nal dialect differentiation within Plains Miwok (Cal- laghan 1972). .
- Bennyhoff: Ethnogeography of the Plains Miwok
- Ethnogeography of the Plains Miwok. James A. Bennyhoff.
- Chapter 2. Native Languages of West-Central California
- The Miwokan languages are Coast Miwok, Lake Miwok, Bay Miwok, Plains Miwok,. Northern Sierra Miwok, Central Sierra Miwok, and Southern Sierra Miwok .
- Biography: Andrew A. Galvan
- Andrew A.
- Miwok Material Culture: Indian Life of the Yosemite Region (1933
- In the text, P, N, C, and S, after Miwok words, indicate Plains, Northern, Central, and .
Suggested Web Resources
- Plains Miwok language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plains Miwok, also known as Valley Miwok, was one of the Miwok languages spoken in eastern California by the Plains Miwok people.
- Plains Miwok - Wiktionary
- Plains Miwok. A division of the Miwok people, who resided in the general area of modern San Joaquin County and parts of Sacramento Valley, California.
- Plains Miwok dictionary - Google Books
- Plains Miwok dictionary Bibliographic information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.