A selection of articles related to mizraim.
Original articles from our library related to the Mizraim. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mizraim.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Mizraim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mizraim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Obama: Texas Leaders "Aren't Interested" in Higher Voter Turnout
- Among the protesters was Mizraim Belman, a 17-year-old student at Crockett High School in South Austin, who immigrated to the city from Mexico when he was four. “Obama has made some progress, but it's not enough,” Belman said. “The community cannot ...
- Protesters surrounded Austin Music Hall during Obama visit
- "I wanted to talk to you a little bit about myself," says Mizraim Belman to the crowd of protesters. He adds, "I am an undocumented immigrant from Mexico. I've been living in Austin for the past 13-years.
- Pre-Flood and Early Post-Flood People, Part Five
- One of Ham's sons was Mizraim. When the people were scattered, Mizraim was the one who ended up in Egypt, because he is the father of the Egyptians. Now, we don't know how long Mizraim lived, because ages are only given for the descendents of Shem, ...
- Senate stalls on bill to make disability boards transparent
- DENVER, CO - DECEMBER 17: Rocky Mountain Human Services is a nonprofit that provides services to people with developmental disabilities in Denver, December, 17, 2015. (Photo by RJ Sangosti/The Denver Post) (THE DENVER POST | RJ Sangosti).
- Undocumented Students Weather The Deportation Storm
- "The Deportation Defense Program's mission is to empower the community to fight back against this immigration system that has criminalized them, that is deporting them and that is separating their families," Mizraim Belman said.