- Mjudra: 1001 Arabian Lentils | Ramsi's Cafe
- Mjudra: 1001 Arabian Lentils. Serves 4 to 6. 1 cup brown lentils, rinsed and picked; 1 ½ cups basmati or other short grain white rice; 2 ½ cups plus 2 cups water; ½ teaspoon ground cumin; ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon; ½ teaspoon salt.
- Ramsi's takes customers on a worldwide journey
- The menu, the décor and the people who work at Ramsi's Café on the World take customers on a journey around the world. Ramsi and Rhona Kamar talked to Cook's Corner about their restaurant, their philosophy and how diversity has shaped their business ...
- Great music, authentic cuisine, and oh, yes, belly dancers
- Classic Middle Eastern specialities, including succulent beef, chicken, and lamb shish kebobs ($10.95-$12.25), a spicy lentil stew called mjudra ($8.
Mjudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mjudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheseternity science and eternity
comparison of container formats
finger anatomy of the finger
meat loaf hair