A selection of articles related to mk60 captor.
Original articles from our library related to the mk60 Captor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on mk60 Captor.
- Koshchei the Deathless
- A mythological figure, the ruler of a land variously described as "Thrice-Ten Kingdom, or the "Kingdom Beyond Blue Kingdoms". He is nearly immortal, having (as is so often the case) but one mortal weakness: a pin in his possession (and very...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
mk60 Captor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, mk60 Captor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- US Navy Displays Newest Submarine, And It's A Machine Of Absolute Power And
- The submarine is also equipped with Mk60 CAPTOR mines, Mk48 heavyweight torpedoes, and other weapon capabilities that haven't been publicly released. The large arsenal allows the USS John Warner to serve a variety of different missions. (RELATED: ...
- A New Kind of Drone That Could Change Naval Warfare Forever
- Other naval forays into autonomy include the MK-60 CAPTORsubmerged torpedo launcher, which can listen for enemy submarines — even waiting until a specific sub happens by — and pull the trigger automatically. Designers have also engineered a ...
- Reminding Russia And China
- Another type of torpedo based mine is the U.S. Mk60 CAPTOR.
- Virginia Class Submarines
- The Virginias incorporate several innovations. Instead of periscopes, the subs have a pair of extendable "photonics masts" outside the pressure hull.
- USN Mines and Mining in the AirSea Battle Concept
- Until recently, the Navy maintained a large stock of mines, including the Destructors, the Mk 67 submarine-launched mobile mine (SLMM), and the Mk 60 CAPTOR (enCAPsulated TORpedo) anti-submarine mine. But with the end of the Cold War, the Navy's ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.