- mlf · mlg · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:You'll be surprised by what the "O" and "K" stand for in O.
- Metaphysical Unity, Phenomenological Diversity and the Approach
- tion, in the second I apply the findings to show that mlecchas—the foreigners as well as the outcasts—cannot be treated as the “other.
- Aloka PARASHER : Mlecchas in early India. A study in attitudes
- Aloka PARASHER : Mlecchas in early India. A study in attitudes towards outsiders up to AD.
- Negotiating for Śrīnāthajī, Da&
- Due to fear of attacks by mlecchas. (foreigners or barbarians), a priest had hidden him in the grove, and Gopfila had waited patiently for M~dhava to rescue him.
- Archaeoastronomy of the Mahabharata
- Jul 9, 2008 In the MhB, Vidura is said to have spoken, in secret, to Yudhistira in 'mleccha- basha'. The reference here may be to Greek language.
- Sex is the new currency
- I said 'Nothing said above frees India from the obligation to dominate, rather than be dominated by, the intellectually and morally inferior 'mlecchas' of the West and do whatever is necessary to enslave and, if necessary, exterminate them.
- Mlecchas in Early India: Questions of Identity
- Mleccha (and its equivalent milakkha) are usually tranlated as foreigner or barbarian.
- Mlecchas - AncientVoice
- Mlecchas (foreigners) and Hinduism « Ancient Indians – Satya
- Mar 19, 2011 To me the terms mleccha or stri or s'udra.. are not derogatory.
Mlecchas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mlecchas books and related discussion.