- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- Shuddhi was necessary we are told because the person converted had lived with the mlecchas and as a consequence, had fallen out of caste.
- Kashmir's Mlecch Era
- Even the Bhavaishya Purana, one of the 18 Puranas of ancient Vedic literature dealing with the future, anticipates the rise of prophet of Islam as “the Acharay of Mlecchas”, a desert resident who would be the embodiment of divine qualities.
- Hindutva and the Dalit question
- They are mlecchas (meaning dirty or bad). They will touch us and we will be impure. We should kill ourselves…' This is the first reference to untouchability.
- Despite India's warning, Nepal adopts constitution; first statute in South
- India believes that the Nepali political leaders didn't exercise the flexibility to bring on board all regions and sections of society.
Mlecchas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mlecchas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesben 10 trivia
old english language syntax
mother teresa spiritual life
nueva ecija history
rituals in buddhism