- BJP needs to deliver on Hindutva hope and governance to win again: Subramanian
- New Delhi: Bihar's electorate have given clear mandate to JD(U)-RJD-led Grand Alliance and rejected the BJP's speculated wave in the country. Analysing his party's defeat in the Assembly elections, BJP's firebrand leader Subramanian Swamy on Sunday ...
- Why We Need Better Attempts To Understand Warfare In Ancient India
- Again, led astray by his sources, Roy argues that brahmin intellectuals of the period saw the Bactrians and Parthians as mlechchas because of their patronage of Buddhism. This would not have solved the problem of local Indian chieftains who patronised ...
- How an Indian sage went beyond Hinduism to salvage spirituality
- From 1886, when Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa died, to 1986, when J. Krishnamurti died, is a hundred years and in these years you have a virtual cricket team of sages set up.
- Amit Shah was asked why no Hindu group came to tell NE tribals about Ram
- They did not come to us because we were considered as mlechchas (barbarians). The Christian missionaries came because Jesus taught them to call all human beings brothers and sisters,” the letter said. But the Forum made it clear that it was not BJP as ...
Mlechchas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mlechchas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohn skylitzes
shivaji shahista khan
spanish armada ships involved