- 10 Quotes From Patrice Emery Lumumba – Congo's Independence Leader
- A Pan-Africanist and iconic revolutionary, Lumumba, founder and leader of the Mouvement National Congolais (MNC) party was Congo's independence leader and the first democratically elected leader of the country. He dedicated his life to fighting ...
- TODAY'S EDITORIAL COMMENT: DRC, 55yrs of exploitation, abuse and humiliation
- In December 1958, representing the recently-created Congo National Movement (MNC), Patrice Lumumba took part in the Pan African Conference of Accra, which had been called by Kwame Nkrumah. On his return, Lumumba gave a fiery pro-independence ...
- Day-on-day: why a closer look at financial supply chain metrics reaps dividends
- Fast forward to today and we find that – unsurprisingly, due to their usefulness – FSC solutions have become widespread amongst buyers and sellers from every corner of the market, particularly for multinational corporations (MNCs).
- RDC: décès d'Albert Kalonji Mulopwe
- Elles aboutissent, en 1959, à la scission du MNC en deux branches, connues sous les noms de MNC-Lumumba et MNC-Kalonji. En 1960, Albert Kalonji, président du MNC-Kalonji, se proclame Empereur des Balubas du Kasaï et chef d'État du Sud-Kasaï.
- Al Sharpton in Chicago: Some Hope Among the Skepticism
- After internalizing the two aforementioned works, coupled with what I've already known about MNC's tyranny (with a nod to Perkins "Confessions of an Economic Hitman,"), I've, thus, been FORCED to rethink the efficacy of a democracy. (Con't).
Mnc Lumumba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mnc Lumumba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.