Mnemonic Visual Mnemonics
A selection of articles related to mnemonic visual mnemonics.
Original articles from our library related to the Mnemonic Visual Mnemonics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mnemonic Visual Mnemonics.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Mnemonic Visual Mnemonics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mnemonic Visual Mnemonics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Helping Students Memorize: Tips from Cognitive Science
- We're all familiar with mnemonics such as the first-letter technique—using a word such as RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) or a catchy phrase (Every Good Boy Does Fine) to remember a sequence of information.
- Mnemonics: added memory may power classroom success
- It was the same secret known by Aristotle in Ancient Greece and by Thomas Aquinas in the Middle Ages: a 2500-year-old system known as mnemonics, or the art of memory, which encodes information into the memory using visual imagery.
- Mnemonic possession: Remembrance of things fast
- ADVERTISING. The next most common mnemonics are acronyms, in which each letter triggers a name, like STABS (the singing parts soprano, tenor, alto, bass) and HOMES (the Great Lakes Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior). Rhymed jingles also help ...
- How Mr. PeaBoDy can help you on exams
- The letters pbd (which caused the image of Mr. Peabody) are a mnemonic for the definition of “contract”. And what does the word “mnemonic” or the “mnemonic strategy” mean?
- A Mnemonic Acronym for 17 Republicans
- Until someone invites every Republican presidential candidate onto the same debate stage, who can possibly recall all 17 names without a visual aid? And beyond the ... Mnemonics by, in order, Alex Trowbridge, Matt Negrin, and Griffin Hammond.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.