- Elsevier CEO Using Unique Data Sets And Analytic Processes To Maintain
- Ron Mobed, the CEO of the scientific, technical and medical information business Elsevier, is a long term thinker in a digital first environment – a space that isn't generally known for extensive and deep consideration.
- Local religious center hosts diverse groups with Interfaith Café
- Among those present was Maneck Bhujwala, who serves as mobed, or priest, for the California Zoroastrian Center in Westminster. “It breaks down the wall of ignorance that most of us have,” Bhujwala said. “We could all do with reading more international ...
- The Zoroastrian priestesses of Iran
- Daily services are held in the fire temple and a ceremony hall, where the Council of the Mobeds (Zoroastrian priests) meets. Founded by the Prophet Zoroaster around 3,500 years ago, the religion claims around 190,000 followers.
Mobeds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mobeds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.