Mobutu Sese Seko
- Mobutu Se·se Se·ko (s s s k ) Originally Joseph Désiré Mobutu. 1930-1997. Zairean president (1967-1997).
- Illegitimate Debts - DRC
- 4.2 Debt and Mobuto Sese Seko's 32 year regime. 18.
- Clay minerals in Lake Mobutu Sese Seko (Lake Albert) —
- The mineralogy and chemistry of cores from Lake Mobutu Sese Seko (East .
- How the Swiss Freeze Crooks-in-Chief
- ——Ira Boudway. $. DATA: SWISS FOREIGN AFFAIRS DEPT.
- African viewpoint: From Mobutu to Gaddafi
- To those of us who saw former Zairean ruler Mobutu Sese Seko's gold plated bathroom fittings, the colonel's dictatorship came from the same mould”.
- Gaddafi Was a Raving Mad Monster
- or of Papa Doc Duvalier of Haiti, who ordered all black dogs to be killed because he believed an opposition leader had turned into one; or of Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire, who banned the naming of any living individual on Zaire's TV except himself.
- Digging for the Truth About a Dirty Trade
- For 32 years, with the backing of Western allies, the dictator Mobutu Sese Seko plundered his own state and pitted ethnic communities against one another through cynical divide-and-rule policies.
- Mobutu Sese Seko News - The New York Times
- Mobutu Sese Seko.
- Mobutu Sese Seko — Infoplease.com
- Mobutu Sese Seko (mōbOO'tō sā'sā sā'kō) [key], 1930–97, president of Zaïre ( now the Democratic Republic of the Congo).
- Mobutu dies in exile in Morocco - CNN
- Sep 7, 1997 In later years, he would Africanize his name to Mobutu Sese Seko.
Mobutu Sese Seko is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mobutu Sese Seko books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Mobutu Sese Seko Topics
Related searchessolar flare hazards
defense of the seven sacraments
metabolic acidosis pathophysiology
dun amp bradstreet history
out hud albums
haloalkane reactions of haloalkanes