A selection of articles related to modal notation.
Original articles from our library related to the Modal Notation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Modal Notation.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Modal Notation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Modal Notation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Percolation, sliding, localization and relaxation in topologically closed circuits
- Considering a random walk in a random environment in a topologically closed circuit, we explore the implications of the percolation and sliding transitions for its relaxation modes.
- Bringing West to the Western Canon
- In 20th century music you often have, if you use the standard textbooks, you have the music with standard notation, but do you have any focus on someone who is canonical in the sense such as Eminem? No.
- New Biggest Prime Number = 2 to the 74 Mil ... Uh, It's Big
- This immense number can only be practically written down in mathematical notation using exponents: 274,207,281 − 1. The previous largest was 257,885,161 − 1, which has a mere 17 million or so digits. This is the 15th prime number found by the Great ...
- It's Been 10 Years. Would Clarence Thomas Like to Add Anything?
- There followed this notation: “(Laughter.)” Nine days later, the court issued a revised transcript. The new version of the remark was only a little funnier, and only if you like a good death-penalty joke.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Modal Notation Topics
Related searchesmusic of uganda folk music
dream dictionary soldiers
chumphon province history
irresistible force paradox
bluegrass music characteristics
tea culture western tea culture