A selection of articles related to modernist poets.
Original articles from our library related to the Modernist Poets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Modernist Poets.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ansuz, the "A" rune, is the fourth rune in the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Proto-Germanic word "Ansuz" means a "God", that is, the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. This rune is particularly connected to Odin....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Modernist Poets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Modernist Poets books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INTRODUCTION REMANENT ROMANTICISM IN MODERN POETRY
- Moulin, J. “Remanent Romanticism in Modern Poetry”, Cercles 12 (2005): 1-13. INTRODUCTION.
- How Modern Persian Poetry Got Modern A Review of Ahmad Karimi
- modern Persian poetry as the result of a sharp break with the past" (p. 1). To that end modernity," "the notion of modernity," and "modernist poets" (pp.
- 1 Situating & Gendering Modernist Poetry
- 1 Situating & Gendering Modernist Poetry. “Paris, Capital of the Nineteenth Century.” —Walter Benjamin, 1935, Reflections.
- Modern & Contemporary Poetry
- The Poetry Archive http://www.poetryarchive.org/poetryarchive/home.
Suggested News Resources
- Edward McKnight Kauffer posters bring high culture to advertising at the Estorick
- Even more surprising is adman Kauffer's enduring friendship with writers Aldous Huxley, John Betjeman and the most challenging of modernist poets, TS Eliot. Book illustrations were another of his talents.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of modernist poets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- A Brief Guide to Modernism- Poets.org - Poetry, Poems, Bios & More
- Among the most instrumental of all artists in effecting this change were a handful of American poets.
- Four Modernist Poets: Yeats, Pound, Eliot, Auden | Suite101.com
- Mar 11, 2008 Two types of poets emerge in every era, traditionalists and faddists.
- List of modernist poets - eNotes.com Reference
- List of modernist poets. Wikipedia · Print · Cite; Share. These are some of the major English-language poets of the modernist movement: W.