Mohamed Farrah Aidid
- Mike Durant: More than just the 'Black Hawk Down' guy
- The unit's overall goal was to capture the leader of a Somali clan named Mohamed Farrah Aidid and provide security for relief organizations that were giving aid to the hungry in Mogadishu.
- US, Somali commandos nab valuable Al-Shabaab figures, spokesman says
- This history includes an October 1993 incident in which rocket-propelled grenades downed two U.S. Black Hawk helicopters taking part in a raid targeting the forces of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid.
- The Tough Choices of Overseas Intervention
- The United States has targeted a lot of rogues and their regimes in recent decades: Muammar Gadhafi, Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Mohamed Farrah Aidid, Manuel Noriega and the Taliban. As a general rule over the last 100 years, any time the ...
- President Clinton's Legacy to the African World: A Pan-African Perspective on
- Clinton ordered American troops to go into Somalia to capture the Somali warlord Mohamed Farah Aidid. Aidid was never captured, but in the ensuing fighting eighteen American soldiers and thousands of Somalis (mostly civilians that were caught in the ...
- Victor Davis Hanson: Trouble Usually Rides In When US Pulls Out
- The United States has targeted a lot of rogues and their regimes in recent decades: Moammar Gadhafi, Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Mohamed Farrah Aidid, Manuel Noriega and the Taliban. As a general rule over the last 100 years, any time the ...
Mohamed Farrah Aidid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mohamed Farrah Aidid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mohamed Farrah Aidid Topics
Related searchessterling silver corrosion
empathy development of empathy
person personhood theory