- Forgotten Narratives: Moisei Uritsky
- Moisei Uritsky is such a person. A Bolshevik whose actions had important effects on the Russian Revolution, yet most often he is forgotten by history.
- Prokhorov says his five year Nets plan was inspired by Vladimir Lenin
- In response to Fanya Kaplan's failed assassination of Lenin on 30 August 1918, and the successful assassination of the Petrograd Cheka chief Moisei Uritsky, Stalin proposed to Lenin "open and systematic mass terror . . .
- Stephen Hawking's boycott of Israel is a sad display of partisanship
- There are few issues more inflamed than the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It doesn't take long before such discussions descend into name-calling and acrimony, and the people on the more extreme ends of the spectrum often shout the loudest and attract ...
- Modernizing Russia's Tragic History
- But the Leningrad region has only a few memorial cemeteries and monuments to those victims, while there are hundreds of monuments and streets dedicated to Lenin, Kirov, Bolshevik leader Moisei Uritsky and other Communist leaders. The Svirskoi ...
- Ukrajina za prisvojitev Krima od Moskve zahteva plačilo
- Ukrajinski premier Arsenij Jacenjuk trdi, da je Ukrajina pripravljena tudi na sodni postopek. Foto: EPA. Sorodne novice.
Moisei Uritsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moisei Uritsky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moisei Uritsky Topics
Related searcheschola empire
carl jung the collective unconscious
harry blackmun blackmun and abortion
digital divide knowledge gap