- Iran's Supreme Successors
- Speculation mounted about potential successors to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei after the 76-year-old ayatollah underwent prostate surgery in 2014, and rumors about his health continue to circulate. But ex-President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani put the ...
- The New Iranian Parliament Is Loyal to Khamenei but Advocating for Rouhani
- On the other hand, Mojtaba Zolnoor, a principlist politician and supporter of the Jebheye Paydari party, won the most votes in Qom for parliament. Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani, meanwhile, got the most votes in Tehran for the Assembly of Experts.
- Moderates test hardliners' grip on power in Iran vote
- The conservatives' front-runner is Gholamali Haddad Adel, who has been a member of parliament since 2000 and was its speaker in 2004-9. He is also an adviser to Khamenei and his daughter is married to the supreme leader's influential son Mojtaba.
- Iran's clergy strives to stay above the fray ahead of poll
- “Our main strategy in Qom is not to let hardliners close to the [Revolutionary] Guards, notably [hardline cleric Mojtaba] Zonnour, win, which is why we back Larijani and two other conservatives,” says one reformist politician.
- Iran votes: Here's the break down
- Pepe Escobar is an independent geopolitical analyst. He writes for RT, Sputnik and TomDispatch, and is a frequent contributor to websites and radio and TV shows ranging from the US to East Asia. He is the former roving correspondent for Asia Times Online.
- Mojtaba Khamenei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sayyed Mojtaba Hosseini Khamenei (Persian: سید مجتبی حسینی خامنهای ; born 8 September 1969) is an Iranian hard-line cleric and a son of Ali Khamenei, the ...
- Aroosie Mojtaba Khamenei !!! - YouTube
- Dec 6, 2012 Aroosie - Pesare - Khamenei. ... Aroosie Mojtaba Khamenei !!!
- Who Will Succeed Ayatollah Khamenei? - Huffington Post
- Jan 3, 2016 Mojtaba Khamenei exerts great influence on the Basij militia and other right-wing paramilitary groups, and played a leading role in the harsh ...
- IRAN: Ali Khamenei's family wealth
- Mojtaba Khamenei, the supreme leader's second eldest son, has more than $3 billion, according to a report by the Arab-language Alquds Alarabi Newspaper.
- As Khamenei's Health Falters, the Race for Iran's Next Supreme
- Mar 10, 2015 Another candidate is Mojtaba Khamenei, the supreme leader's second son, but he's unlikely to garner support because of his tender age of 45.
Mojtaba Khamenei is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mojtaba Khamenei books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mojtaba Khamenei Topics
Related searcheshazara history and origins
gas chamber nazi germany
sweet potato origin and distribution
something corporate history