- Children, Mojtaba, Mostafa, Masoud, Meysam, Hoda and Boshra Khamenei was the victim of an attack aimed to assassinate him in June 1981 which ...
- Neda Agha-sultan And Iran's Opposition
- Jul 21, 2009 Today, Mojtaba, Khamenei's son, is the most infamous Agha-Zadeh. According to the Guardian, he has more than 1.
- Style over Substance: Improving the Image of Iran
- Leader, accusing his son, Mojtaba Khamenei, and the Guardian Council of participating in massive election fraud, leading to Karrubi's first-round election loss.
- Major figures in the New Right include.
- Reading Khamenei: The World View of Iran's Most Powerful Leader
- ian politics, in retrospect, there were telltale signs that Khamenei (abetted by his son Mojtaba) was subtly campaigning for him.
- Mojtaba Khamenei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mojtaba Khamenei (born c. 1969), is an Iranian hard-line cleric, and the second son of Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran.
- Mojtaba Khamenei: gatekeeper to Iran's supreme leader | World
- Jun 22, 2009 Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's son emerges as driving force behind government crackdown on protesters and activists.
Mojtaba Khamenei is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mojtaba Khamenei books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mojtaba Khamenei Topics
Related searchesnialamide tradenames
list of fictional ships single works
american history dictionary h
culture of nepal art amp craft
music school sweden