A selection of articles related to moksha dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Moksha Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moksha Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Moksha Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moksha Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meaning of Meaning of Prana Purusha Purusha Purusha Moksha
- Now that you understand (hmmmm) Purusha, let's move on to Moksha!
- Nostratic Dictionary
- dictionaries of the Mongolian languages Baoan,.
- A dictionary of some theosophical terms
- Very shortly after completing the MS. of A Dictionary of Some. Theosophical Terms .
Suggested Web Resources
- Moksha | Define Moksha at Dictionary.com
- /ˈmoʊk ʃə/ Show Spelled[mohk-shuh] Show IPA. noun Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism.
- Moksha - Dictionary & Encyclopedia
- Start Encyclopedia69 Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
- Moksha handheld dictionaries, Moksha electronic dictionaries
- Talking Electronic Dictionaries All dictionary orders within the USA and Canada (excluding Alaska Learn about new ECTACO dictionaries and translators.
- moksha - definition of moksha by the Free Online Dictionary
- (Non-Christian Religions / Hinduism) Hinduism freedom from the endless cycle of transmigration into a state of bliss.
- Urban Dictionary: moksha
- In Hinduism, reaching Moksha is synonymous to becoming one with God and attaining salvation. In the Hindu context, this means escaping the cycle of rebirth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moksha Dictionary Topics
Related searchescaduceus coil
johann friedrich herbart philosophy
business and spirituality