A selection of articles related to moksha dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Moksha Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moksha Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Moksha Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moksha Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meaning of Meaning of Prana Purusha Purusha Purusha Moksha
- Now that you understand (hmmmm) Purusha, let's move on to Moksha!
- Nostratic Dictionary
- dictionaries of the Mongolian languages Baoan,.
- A dictionary of some theosophical terms
- Very shortly after completing the MS. of A Dictionary of Some. Theosophical Terms .
Suggested Web Resources
- Moksha | Define Moksha at Dictionary.com
- /ˈmoʊk ʃə/ Show Spelled[mohk-shuh] Show IPA. noun Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism.
- Moksha - Dictionary & Encyclopedia
- Start Encyclopedia69 Dictionary | Overview | Topics | Groups | Categories | Bookmark this page.
- Moksha handheld dictionaries, Moksha electronic dictionaries
- Talking Electronic Dictionaries All dictionary orders within the USA and Canada (excluding Alaska Learn about new ECTACO dictionaries and translators.
- moksha - definition of moksha by the Free Online Dictionary
- (Non-Christian Religions / Hinduism) Hinduism freedom from the endless cycle of transmigration into a state of bliss.
- Urban Dictionary: moksha
- In Hinduism, reaching Moksha is synonymous to becoming one with God and attaining salvation. In the Hindu context, this means escaping the cycle of rebirth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moksha Dictionary Topics
Related searchesrequiem the roman catholic service
surigao city history
ibn hajar al-haythami
pastoral bible institute
rules of the road highway code
list of founders of major religions