A selection of articles related to molecular motor.
Original articles from our library related to the Molecular Motor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Molecular Motor.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Molecular Motor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Molecular Motor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Synthetic Molecular Motors and Mechanical Machines
- How can we make a synthetic molecular motor that rotates against an applied torque? Artificial compounds that can do such things have yet to be realized.
Suggested News Resources
- Researchers Study Regulation of Molecular Motor Proteins
- According to the research team, the answer to this molecular riddle provides new outlook into how molecular motor proteins are controlled and this may pave the way for treating numerous neurodegenerative diseases, such as Huntington's and Alzheimer's.
- Seeing a Molecular Motor at Work
- The molecular machinery of life can be visualized by crystal structure analysis, which provides still pictures at atomic resolution (∼0.
- Molecular motors go into 'energy-save' mode
- The new insight sheds light on how molecular motor proteins are regulated. The discovery could potentially pave the way for new treatment methods for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Huntington's.
- Molecules go to sleep to save power
- The solution to this molecular puzzle provides new insight into how molecular motor proteins are regulated, and may open new avenues for the treatment of various neurodegenerative conditions, such as Alzheimer's and Huntington's diseases.
- Here is the world's first microscopic action movie, shot by researchers in Japan
- Researchers in Japan have used high-speed atomic force microscopy (AFM) to shoot an action movie of the biological molecular motor ATPase...
Suggested Web Resources
- Molecular motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Molecular motors are biological molecular machines that are the essential agents of movement in living organisms.
- Molecular motor design breakthrough - first molecular piston
- Mar 4, 2011 Their research represents a significant technological advance in the design of molecular motors.
Molecular Motor Topics
Related searchesthe smurfs smurf language
general american consonants
vending machine malfunctions
dream dictionary heart
diabetic nephropathy history