- Phylum Mollusca
- Mollusca Characteristics. Body Plan. • head-foot: contains sensory organs and muscles.
- Ancestry of Mollusca. Protostomia. Spiralia.
- Mollusca – Gastropoda – Opisthobranchia: nudibranchs, pteropods
- Mollusca – Gastropoda – Opisthobranchia: nudibranchs, pteropods. UNDERWATER FIELD GUIDE TO ROSS. ISLAND & MCMURDO SOUND,.
- New Records and Synonymies of Hawaiian Bivalves (Mollusca)1
- New Records and Synonymies of. Hawaiian Bivalves (Mollusca)1. GUSTAV PAULAY (Marine Laboratory, University of Guam, Mangilao GU 96923).
- Sand Dredging at Mahanadi River Mouth Threat to Turtle Habitat (India)
- Continued sand dredging is also adversely impacting the fragile habitat of Mahanadi estuary which is a breeding ground for many brackish aquatic fauna such as shrimps, crabs, mollusca, and so on.
- Mollusca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Mollusca common name molluscs or mollusks is a large phylum of invertebrate animals. There are around 85000 recognized extant species of molluscs.
- The mollusca
- Mollusca is one of the most diverse groups of animals on the planet, with at least 50000 living species (and more likely around 200000).
- Phylum Mollusca
- Phylum Mollusca: Mollusks.
- ADW: Mollusca: Pictures
- Information about mollusks from the Animal Diversity Web.
- The Molluscs (Phylum Mollusca)
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology of Octopuses, Slugs, Snails and Squid the phylum Mollusca.
Mollusca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mollusca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.