A selection of articles related to monad.
Original articles from our library related to the Monad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monad.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Monad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review> Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Xenotype?
- Most deceptively, the presentation of the Two-String Piezoelectric Violin, a collaborative work between Monad Studio and musician-luthier Scott F. Hall, as an inert tarry lozenge conceals both its utility and radicalism. The instrument upends musical ...
- Has There Been Biological Progress?
- There is probably no greater authority on the idea of evolutionary progress than Michael Ruse whose book, Monad to Man: The Concept of Progress in Evolutionary Biology, is the most comprehensive work on the subject. Ruse observes that museums, charts ...
- Child safety jeopardized at CU-run Mother's House
- Although CU's written policy states monad must not last for more than 15 minutes, former residents said that policy was broken all the time -- hours at a time. “We sat on monad for long periods of time,” one resident said.
Related searchesfive elements chinese philosophy
dream symbol blackbird
bank fraud accounting fraud
hot pot meat
atlas origin of the term atlas