A selection of articles related to monarchy.
Original articles from our library related to the Monarchy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monarchy.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Monarchy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monarchy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spain's monarchy drawn into banking scandal
- Spain's monarchy drawn into banking scandal. In a leaked text conversation also involving the king, Queen Letizia pledges support for a scandal-hit banker whom she describes as her 'yoga mate'. Queen Letizia of Spain.
- Satire is dead when France honors the theocratic Saudi monarchy for
- “French-Saudi ties have improved sharply amid Syria crisis,” Reuters noted. France has joined the Saudi monarchy, along with the U.S.
- Biden Complains About Democracy in Muslim Absolute Monarchy
- Joe Biden took his "Republicans are extremists" dog and pony show over to the United Arab Emirates, a Muslim absolute monarchy governed by Sharia law. Speaking before an Arab audience in his trip to the UAE, U.S.
- Troubled Egypt Dreams of the Old Monarchy
- While reporting on the flux that followed the military's toppling of Islamist president Mohammed Morsi in 2013, I was struck by the depth of feeling the monarchy still inspires in some constituencies.
- A Radical Idea to Rebuild a Shattered Libya: Restore the Monarchy
- TRIPOLI, Libya — The deserted royal palace here, hidden behind locked gates and an overgrown garden, stands as a monument to Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi's virulent rejection of Libya's monarchy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskitezh the legend
momotaro momotaros song
ray bradbury poetry
august 12 deaths