- Fatal crash brings Monash Freeway to a standstill
- The Monash Freeway has re-opened after a fatal crash caused traffic chaos during Thursday's peak-hour. A 51-year-old woman was driving on the freeway when she veered across several lanes of traffic and hit up to five other vehicles at about 7.40am.
- Melbourne drivers to endure a weekend of traffic chaos
- From 5am Sunday until 12.30pm, the Domain Tunnel (inbound), Monash Freeway (inbound, from Toorak Road), Westgate Freeway (outbound, between South Melbourne and the Bolte Bridge), the Bolte Bridge (outbound), Power Street, Alexandra Avenue, ...
- Four dead in Victoria road crashes
- Four people are dead in three separate crashes in a horror day on Victoria's roads. The female driver of a sedan and the male driver of a truck were killed in a head-on collision on Latrobe Rd near Morwell on Thursday afternoon.
- Two drivers killed on Victorian roads
- Two drivers died on Victorian roads in separate incidents on Friday and Saturday, while a car has rolled on the Monash Freeway. The driver of a ute was killed in Red Hill South on Saturday morning after hitting a tree on a right-hand bend on Stanleys Road.
Monash Freeway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monash Freeway books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Monash Freeway Topics
Related searchesmeans of grace methodist theology
rastafari movement walter rodney
iago a character analysis of iago
russian space dogs chernushka
berber name for north africa
omaha beach bloody omaha