- Discover the city: Monemvasia, Greece
- It is amazing that the name of Monemvasia is very little known outside Greece because it is one of the most incredible cities across the country The result of this situation is that this city remains unoccupied by tourists.
- Top Greek Destinations With High-Quality Accommodation
- In total, Trivago's survey included five high-ranked destinations on the Greek island, as well as cities in Peloponnese, such as Trikala Korinthias, Kardamili, Nafplion, Loutraki and Monemvasia.
- Canadian Newspaper Pays Tribute to Mani and Monemvasia
- peloponnese Canadian newspaper Ottawa Citizen published an extensive article on April 25, on the Greek regions of Mani and Monemvasia, noting that “Greece is more than islands.” The article pays tribute to the wild scenery and the beauty of Mani, ...
- Meet Monemvasia, A Hidden 'Fortress Town' Perched On An Island In Greece
- Meet Monemvasia, A Hidden 'Fortress Town' Perched On An Island In Greece. 02/06/2015 08:00 am ET | Updated Feb 10, 2015. Carly Ledbetter Huffington Post Entertainment Writer.
- Telegraph: 6 out of 18 Europe's best secret islands are in Greece
- Telegraph includes includes six Greek islands among the 18 best "secret" island paradises in Europe. The Greek islands, that the British newspaper distinguishes are Kastellorizo, Meganisi, Monemvasia, Kea, Koufonisia and Ios and it describes them as ...
Monemvasia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monemvasia books and related discussion.