A selection of articles related to money plant.
Original articles from our library related to the Money Plant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Money Plant.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Money Plant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Money Plant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PLANT LIST BY COMMON TO BOTANICAL NAME
- Mole Plant/Gopher Plant. Euphorbia. Mondo Grass.
- Unlocking the Secrets of Plant Dormancy
- plant dies.
- How to Plant a Church
- Finding and rightly using financial resources in a church plant can be a difficult task.
- Garlic Mustard (Alliaria petiolata) - King County Noxious Weed Alert
- Nipplewort plants. (Lapsana communis) also resemble garlic mustard, but the flowers are yellow instead of white.
- Personal Finance Economics K-2: Pocketwise
- Science Connection: Display a money plant for students to see. A money plant can be easily obtained from a craft store.
Suggested News Resources
- CDA gears up drive against Dengue fever
- The precautionary measures which can help control this virus include; change of water in water tanks, bottles, bath tubs, money plant, flower pots etc.
- No sunlight? You can still grow plants!
- Money plant is not the only plant that you can grow in shade. Lettuce and spinach grow too.
- Margaret Realy column: Air drying one way to preserve flowers
- Some to consider are dock, iris, lily, milkweed, money plant, mullein, peony, poppy, Queen Ann's lace (and dill) and teasel. Ornamental grass fronds also dry nicely.
- Why there's no flag outside my window
- The money plant always died when the national flag went up, but it was OK. Every August, something stirred in me, as I watched flags go up around the neighbourhood.
Suggested Web Resources
- Money plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Money plant. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- money plant
- This moneyplant is Lunaria, a biennial that self sows appearing everywhere with its silver dollar seed pods.
- Amazon.com: Money Plant 20 Seeds-Silver Dollar Plant-Honesty
- The flowers of Lunaria bloom in the late spring and early summer, followed by the round or oval one inch pods in the early fall.
- Money Plant (Lunaria annua)
- Money Plant (Lunaria annua) is an easy-to-grow biennial that is called many names, including Dollar Plant, Silver Dollars, Honesty Plant, and Moonwort.