A selection of articles related to mongolia.
Original articles from our library related to the Mongolia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mongolia.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Mongolia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mongolia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BAYAN-. ÖLGIY. GOVIALTAY.
- M O N G O L I A
- M O N G O L I A. En v ir o n m en t a n d. So cia l D ev elo pm en t.
- Mongolia: 2011 Article IV Consultation--Staff Report; Staff
- In the context of the 2011 Article IV consultation with Mongolia, the following documents A statement by the Executive Director for Mongolia.
Suggested News Resources
- Mongolia Seeks Coking-Coal IPO in Three Cities
- By ALISON TUDOR HONG KONG—Mongolia aims to list simultaneously in three cities the company that controls one of the world's largest coking-coal deposits, people familiar with the matter said Wednesday.
- China, Mongolia eye closer youth exchanges
- HOHHOT -- China and Mongolia look forward to closer youth exchanges during the visit of a Mongolian youth delegation.
- Biden In Mongolia
- 08-28-2011 Biden In Mongolia While in Mongolia, Vice President Joseph Biden spoke of the country's remarkable transition to democracy. "[Mongolia is] an emerging leader in the world-wide democratic movement...and a responsible actor on the world stage.
- Petro Matad's backward steppe
- By Bryce Elder Petro Matad tumbled 29.9 per cent to 55p after the explorer said testing of a well at its Davsan Tolgoi project in eastern Mongolia had failed due to mechanical problems.
- On the Scene: News in Mongolia and San Francisco
- The next day we were up and at 'em at 6:00 am to catch a plane to Erdos, Inner Mongolia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mongolia is a landlocked country in East and Central Asia. It is bordered by Russia to the north and the People's Republic of China to the south, east and west.
- Background Notes on Mongolia
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Mongolia.
- Mongolia Travel Information and Travel Guide - Lonely Planet
- Oct 22, 2009 Mongolia tourism and travel information including facts, maps, history, culture, transport and weather in Mongolia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
marlboro man nickname
cuisine of brazil brazils five main cuisine regions
fidel castro bay of pigs
far eastern university notable feu alumni
republic of karelia rivers
sagittarius notable deep-sky objects