A selection of articles related to mongolia.
Original articles from our library related to the Mongolia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mongolia.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Mongolia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mongolia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BAYAN-. ÖLGIY. GOVIALTAY.
- M O N G O L I A
- M O N G O L I A. En v ir o n m en t a n d. So cia l D ev elo pm en t.
- Mongolia: 2011 Article IV Consultation--Staff Report; Staff
- In the context of the 2011 Article IV consultation with Mongolia, the following documents A statement by the Executive Director for Mongolia.
Suggested News Resources
- Mongolia Seeks Coking-Coal IPO in Three Cities
- By ALISON TUDOR HONG KONG—Mongolia aims to list simultaneously in three cities the company that controls one of the world's largest coking-coal deposits, people familiar with the matter said Wednesday.
- China, Mongolia eye closer youth exchanges
- HOHHOT -- China and Mongolia look forward to closer youth exchanges during the visit of a Mongolian youth delegation.
- Biden In Mongolia
- 08-28-2011 Biden In Mongolia While in Mongolia, Vice President Joseph Biden spoke of the country's remarkable transition to democracy. "[Mongolia is] an emerging leader in the world-wide democratic movement...and a responsible actor on the world stage.
- Petro Matad's backward steppe
- By Bryce Elder Petro Matad tumbled 29.9 per cent to 55p after the explorer said testing of a well at its Davsan Tolgoi project in eastern Mongolia had failed due to mechanical problems.
- On the Scene: News in Mongolia and San Francisco
- The next day we were up and at 'em at 6:00 am to catch a plane to Erdos, Inner Mongolia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mongolia is a landlocked country in East and Central Asia. It is bordered by Russia to the north and the People's Republic of China to the south, east and west.
- Background Notes on Mongolia
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Mongolia.
- Mongolia Travel Information and Travel Guide - Lonely Planet
- Oct 22, 2009 Mongolia tourism and travel information including facts, maps, history, culture, transport and weather in Mongolia.
Related searchesganges river
robert alton harris
yield chemistry example
balamory main characters