- Nepal bans novice climbers from Everest, considers more limits
- (CNN) Facing increasing criticism over safety and the environmental impacts of climbing on Mount Everest, Nepalese tourism officials have banned novice climbers from the world's tallest peak and are considering additional limits.
- Wedding on top of Mount Everest
- On Monday, 45 climbers scaled the 8,850-metre (29,035-feet) peak - including Pem Dorjee and Moni Mulepati. Nepalese Appa Sherpa broke his own world record by climbing it for the 15th time while two Iranian climbers became the first Muslim women on ...
- Solo Japanese climber first to tackle Everest after deadly avalanche
- (CNN) Japanese climber Nobukazu Kuriki will be the first and only climber attempting to summit Mount Everest this season, nearly five months after dozens died in an avalanche, the mountain's deadliest accident to date.
- 7 Adventure Sports That Will Make You Want To leave Your Desk Job
- Nothing gives a person a bigger rush than adventure sports. Jumping off a plane, skidding down an icy slope at breakneck speed or simply climbing a steep wall with no brace; it's the stuff dreams are made of and a few actually go through with.
Moni Mulepati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moni Mulepati books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moni Mulepati Topics
Related searchesed repka
ufology the interdimensional hypothesis aka cosmic trickster ultraterrestrial hypothesis
henry marrow biography
democratic socialism books
negros oriental history