A selection of articles related to monkeys.
Original articles from our library related to the Monkeys. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monkeys.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Monkeys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monkeys books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Petition to save UT monkeys from euthanasia has nearly 100000 signatures
- AUSTIN -- A University of Texas sophomore has started a petition to save monkeys on campus used for medical research and her plea has already reached tens of thousands of people. The macaque monkeys are located inside the UT Animal Resource ...
- Monkeys Move Wheelchairs Using Just Their Thoughts
- The monkeys were initially trained to navigate the wheelchair by simply watching it move, the researchers said.
- Video shows monkeys break out of enclosure at Kunming zoo in China
- A hilarious video has emerged from China of the moment a group of monkeys escaped from their enclosure inside a zoo. At around 8.30 on March 5 the primates jumped across a 13-foot-wide moat at the Kunming Zoo Monkey Mountain in Yunnan Province, ...
- Monkeys, Shakespeare, Writing and Me
- There's an adage that says, "If you put 100 monkeys with typewriters in a room long enough, eventually they'll write Hamlet." It requires just a nanosecond of reflection to realize that the monkeys wouldn't actually be writing.
- WATCH: These adorable baby marmosets are the world's SMALLEST monkeys
- WEIGHING little more than a CD each, these tiny cuties are are officially the world's smallest monkeys. By Stuart Winter. PUBLISHED: PUBLISHED: 17:20, Wed, Mar 9, 2016.
Related searchesnarwhal physical description
king solomon solomons wisdom
swedish army mortars
medusa medusa in popular culture
dwight york the tama-re compound