- Researchers sequence seagrass genome, unlocking valuable resource
- "Zostera marina or its direct ancestors appeared in evolution right after the entire monocot branch originated. Inspecting its genome can reveal genetic features, like the birth of a miRNA gene, which arose approximately around that important period of ...
- Plant genomics Under the sea flowering plants adapt and thrive
- The team identified 36 conserved microRNAs and their predicted targets, with only one microRNA being ancestral to all monocots (that is, flowering plants whose seeds contain one embryonic leaf). This finding suggests that Z. marina diverged from other ...
- Hybrid wheat time has come
- There's growing interest in hybrid wheat and Dr. Amir Ibrahim, a Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat breeder in College Station, believes the time is right to make it available.
- Canadian mayflower: Monocot or dicot?
- Monocots and dicots. Those are words most of us haven't heard since high school biology days, if we even heard them at all. But now, a walk through the spring woods will thrust a common monocot, the Canadian mayflower, in all of its glory, into our ...
- Proteomic analysis of symbiotic proteins of Glomus mosseae and Amorpha fruticosa
- Arbuscular mycorrhiza fungi (AMF) can colonize the roots of Amorpha fruticosa, a perennial leguminous woody shrub, and form arbuscular mycorrhiza (AM). AMF have significant promoting effects on A.
Monocot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monocot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescallus development
the polar express story to film
natives of naples
subtitle subtitles vs dubbing
antonio gramsci critique of economism