A selection of articles related to monoculture agriculture.
Original articles from our library related to the Monoculture Agriculture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monoculture Agriculture.
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- Gwydion and the Battle of the Trees
- One of the common themes in Welsh mythology involves raids into the Underworld. This nether land realm is called by different sources Annwn, Achren, Caer Sidi, or by modern English references: Hades or the Otherworld. The images of the Welsh Underworld were...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Monoculture Agriculture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monoculture Agriculture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WW10:Layout 1
- Monoculture farming for food crops affect all growers, since air has no borders!
- Soil Health Newsletter 2 - NRCS Soils - U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Monoculture agriculture and tillage weaken soil structural characteristics increasing susceptibility to compaction (Schnitzer 1991).
- Using Grazing Animals to Restore Resilience in our Agricultural
- to maintain long-term intensive monoculture agriculture and increasingly, these systems are recognized as extracting a non-sustainable environmental cost.
- SUGGESTED WEBLINKS 2011 | Food in Southeast Asia Fast Food
- Monoculture Agriculture. Corporate monoculture agriculture in Southeast Asia. http://www.
Suggested News Resources
- Les fruits français, apparemment les clients les trouveraient… dégueulasses…
- Et tous ces produits sont obligatoires en monoculture (agriculture industrielle), ou les maladies se propagent comme des incendies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Monoculture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Monoculture is the agricultural practice of producing or growing one single crop over a wide area.
- Modern Agriculture
- At the regional level, increases in monoculture farming meant that the whole agricultural support infrastructure (i.e.
- Industrial Agriculture: Features and Policy | Union of Concerned
- The United States grows all of its major commodity crops—corn, wheat, soybeans , and cotton—in monoculture.
- monoculture (agriculture) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- This was the start of monoculture, a method that since has come to dominate agriculture, but a process that opposes nature's way of growing plants.
- Monoculture: A Misused Term? | Sustainablog
- Mar 10, 2011 Agricultural scientist Steve Savage thinks critics of monoculture in farming may be using the wrong word.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.