A selection of articles related to monoculture agriculture.
Original articles from our library related to the Monoculture Agriculture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monoculture Agriculture.
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Goddess of agriculture and the harvest, and Divine source of Life energy. Similar in many respects to the Hellenic Demeter, Ceres is also responsible for seasonality in abdicating her Attribute during winter, the time when her daughter Proserpina spends...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Monoculture Agriculture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monoculture Agriculture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WW10:Layout 1
- Monoculture farming for food crops affect all growers, since air has no borders!
- Soil Health Newsletter 2 - NRCS Soils - U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Monoculture agriculture and tillage weaken soil structural characteristics increasing susceptibility to compaction (Schnitzer 1991).
- Using Grazing Animals to Restore Resilience in our Agricultural
- to maintain long-term intensive monoculture agriculture and increasingly, these systems are recognized as extracting a non-sustainable environmental cost.
- SUGGESTED WEBLINKS 2011 | Food in Southeast Asia Fast Food
- Monoculture Agriculture. Corporate monoculture agriculture in Southeast Asia. http://www.
Suggested News Resources
- Les fruits français, apparemment les clients les trouveraient… dégueulasses…
- Et tous ces produits sont obligatoires en monoculture (agriculture industrielle), ou les maladies se propagent comme des incendies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Monoculture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Monoculture is the agricultural practice of producing or growing one single crop over a wide area.
- Modern Agriculture
- At the regional level, increases in monoculture farming meant that the whole agricultural support infrastructure (i.e.
- Industrial Agriculture: Features and Policy | Union of Concerned
- The United States grows all of its major commodity crops—corn, wheat, soybeans , and cotton—in monoculture.
- monoculture (agriculture) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- This was the start of monoculture, a method that since has come to dominate agriculture, but a process that opposes nature's way of growing plants.
- Monoculture: A Misused Term? | Sustainablog
- Mar 10, 2011 Agricultural scientist Steve Savage thinks critics of monoculture in farming may be using the wrong word.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Monoculture Agriculture Topics
Related searchesjiangxi tourism
medical ultrasonography history