- Re: Nkrumahism, The Can Of Worms I Opened–Slavery and Racism 2
- No discussion of “dysaesthesia aethiopica” and “drapetomania” (Samuel A. Cartwright); monogenism and polygenism. Phrenology.
- The Cannibal Club: Racism and Rabble-Rousing in Victorian England
- Before the debate between science and creationism, there was the debate between monogenism and polygenism. Monogenists believed that all of humanity shared a common ancestry while polygenists were convinced that different races of man had ...
- Coming Out Christian
- Coming out of the closet is the simplest tool of the gay movement, yet it's proven to be the most powerful and even the most spiritually profound.
Monogenism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monogenism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmythology middle east
kleene star examples
japayuki filipina entertainers