- Jada Pinkett-Smith On Chris Rock's Oscars Monologue: “We Gotta Keep It Moving”
- Over a week later, Chris Rock's Oscars opening monologue still has people talking.
- Jada Pinkett Smith responds to Chris Rock's Oscars joke: 'It comes with the
- Pinkett Smith said she was unfazed by Rock's jokes about her in his opening monologue at the awards ceremony, saying it simply “comes with the territory.” “It comes with the territory, sweetheart,” she told x17online.
- Chris Rocks Brutal Oscars Monologue Was Legendary. But It Wasnt Perfect.
- Rock was never going to, in a 15-minute monologue, solve racism—though I think with the amplification and ceaseless attention we've given this controversy and pressure we've put on his hosting stint, many thought he was going to. Instead he confronted.
- Oscars 2016: Twitter reactions to Chris Rock's monologue
- Oscars host Chris Rock came through on his word and tackled the #OscarsSoWhite controversy during his opening monologue. His joke about Jada Pinkett Smith and Rihanna's panties was just a bonus. The Internet fueled largely positive reactions.
- Finding meaning in monologue: How students discover their connections to
- Andi Chapman asks the students, all finalists in the August Wilson Monologue Competition. "I think that Young Blood is happy when he's acknowledged ..." Max Toubes, who is performing a monologue from Wilson's play "Jitney," begins to respond.
Monologue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monologue books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of spain samples
dog kills a cat
skeet shooting current world records
the 64000 dollar question origin