- Marco Rubio's Biggest Fan
- His fiscal monomania, though, is what's made him a fixture in the city. “My father never earned more than $75 a week.
- Text-To-Speech in 1846 Involved a Talking Robotic Head With Ringlets
- This final suicidal act crystalized him as the mad scientist archetype: a solitary figure, singularly obsessed with his work, whose monomania finally erupted into insanity.
- Roberto Martínez and Brendan Rodgers: the flawed disciples of Pep Guardiola
- Monomania is defined as an excessive preoccupation with one thing or idea. The concept will be familiar to anyone who has read Herman Melville's classic, Moby Dick. The cautionary tale focuses on one man's fastidious pursuit of the eponymous whale.
Monomania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monomania books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestopos further examples
geoffrey chaucer influence
two wrongs make a right fallacy