- mon·o·ma·ni·a (m n -m n - , -m n y ). n. 1.
- Gericault's Monomaniacs and an Alienist's Vision
- The monomaniacs, honorific portraiture and medical illustration. 17 portrayed in the features of the five monomaniacs by Gericault.
- Monomania and the war of all against all
- MONOMANIA AND THE WAR. OF ALL AGAINST ALL. ROGER PADEN.
- Monomania celebrates Vancouver art
- Carrie Walker's drawings and watercolours of exotic animals are on display at the Trench Contemporary Art. By Robin Laurence, August 9, 2011 Monomania is not so much an exhibition as a celebration.
- Guardian First Book Award: the longlist 2011
- Batuman is a winning guide to the surreal worlds of Russian literature conferences, American graduate school and truly terrible language exchange programmes.
- Alexis Petridis: The hospital look
- In a weird way, I quite admire the monomania of the fashion world. Other people look on hospitals with mixed emotions and feelings.
- No, satire isn't destroying politics
- Martin Kettle has an interesting piece on Comment is Free today, arguing that "the current satirical onslaught against politics as a whole . . .
- Partisanship And GOP Anti-Tax Mania
- Last night at the Republican debate when every candidate declared they would oppose a deficit reduction deal consisting of over 90% spending cuts captured the party's anti-tax monomania.
- Monomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In 19th century psychiatry, monomania (from Greek monos, one, and mania, mania) is a single pathological preoccupation in an otherwise sound mind.
- Monomania | Define Monomania at Dictionary.com
- Monomania definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Monomania - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- mental illness especially when limited in expression to one idea or area of thought. 2. : excessive concentration on a single object or idea.
- Monomania (Magic 2012) - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering
- Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Search for the perfect addition to your deck . Browse through cards from Magic's entire history.
Monomania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monomania books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbruce arena
richard williamson vatican
tomica tomica limited series
b41 nuclear bomb