- Global Mononucleosis Diagnostic Testing Market Report 2016-2020 - Analysis
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Mononucleosis diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Mononucleosis definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed.
- Intxausti could miss Giro d'Italia due to mononucleosis
- Beñat Intxausti (Team Sky) could be out for longer than initially expected after he was diagnosed with mononucleosis.
- Alaphilippe returns from mononucleosis in Provence
- Julian Alaphilippe will return to competition after a five-month break to recover from mononucleosis (glandular fever) at the Tour Cycliste International La Provence tomorrow.
- TXKtoday.com : Ashdown schools note outbreak of mononucleosis
- According to the letter posted on the district's website, a notice was posted last week that an isolated group of six high school students tested positive for mononucleosis.
- Community outreach comes naturally for Antioch's Lee
- A nurse who treated Lee for a minor injury told him her stepson was a senior soccer player whose season was cut short because mononucleosis, depressed and homesick. Lee, without prompting, wrote him a two-page letter to lift his spirits.
Mononucleosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mononucleosis books and related discussion.