- First Friday in Downtown Phoenix: March 2016
- Benjamin Leatherman Works by local street artists on display at monOrchid for "The Real Nitty Gritty” group showcase. 1/71. Benjamin Leatherman Works by local street artists on display at monOrchid for "The Real Nitty Gritty” group showcase.
- Time: Past Event
- “The Real Nitty Gritty,” at Monorchid, is a group graffiti show including El Mac and Thomas Breeze Marcus. From there, the three-day mural expo takes over Grand Avenue, Fifth Street, and Calle 16 in a series of organized, outdoor collaborations.
- Downtown Phoenix mural pays tribute to homeless lives lost
- PHOENIX (KSAZ) - A new mural paying tribute to homeless people who have died on Valley streets has been dedicated in downtown phoenix. It's called the I Have a Name Mural. It's displayed on the wall of The MonOrchid, at 2nd and Roosevelt Streets.
- Art for a cause unveiled in downtown Phoenix
- The Garden mural. Artist Brian Boner works on "The Garden" mural on the west side of the MonOrchid Building on Roosevelt Street in Phoenix. The mural is part of efforts to raise awareness for the homeless.
Monorchic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monorchic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescannes economy
body modification controversy
betsy ross early years
devil may cry story
william henry jackson