A selection of articles related to monotheism types.
Original articles from our library related to the Monotheism Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monotheism Types.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Monotheism Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monotheism Types books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This is how religion fails: Why the biggest religions never live up to their
- Monotheism became a mixed blessing and a double-edged sword. Why have monotheistic religions produced such a checkered past? More important, what type of future do they have in store for us?
- God, gods and the Creator: Religious History (part 3)
- I try not to get too technical, but in differing types of belief, such as Theism, God is considered to be the creator and sustainer of the universe. On the other hand, in Deism, God is considered to be the creator, but not the sustainer.
- Internet could trigger religious 'revolution' as big as birth of Christianity
- Later he said, the development of the first alphabet, was linked to the emergence of monotheism. The third big turning point was the move away from scrolls to the first codex books which, he said, coincided with “the birth of Christianity”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Monotheism Types Topics
Related searchesjuwayriya bint al-harith
body surface area normal values
derivative lagranges notation
book of kells history