A selection of articles related to monotheistic dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Monotheistic Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monotheistic Dictionary.
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Monotheistic Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monotheistic Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Meaning of Holy Trinity
- from Monotheism add up to the difficulty of understanding of the whole issue. .. “ Bandage”.
- plural םי ִהלֹ ֱא
- evolved from polytheism to henotheistic monolatry to monotheism. ...
- Who Is Jesus? Old Testament Monotheism Confirmed by Jesus and
- monotheism—belief in one God—which was the first principle of all Old ...
- 1 One Father, Three Dysfunctional Offspring: On the 'Problematic
- conflating monotheism with patriarchy even without this Father/ing of God. To me, this confusion is a The dictionary defines it as attributing.
- The Only True God by James F
- of a new species (Trinitarian monotheism)”!
Suggested Web Resources
- Monotheism | Define Monotheism at Dictionary.com
- Monotheism definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- monotheistic - definition of monotheistic by the - The Free Dictionary
- mon·o·the·ism (m n -th - z m). n. The doctrine or belief that there is only one God.
- monotheism - definition of monotheism by the Free Online Dictionary
- mon·o·the·ism (m n -th - z m). n.
- Monotheism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the doctrine or belief that there is but one God. — mono·the·ist \-ˌthē-ist\ noun.