A selection of articles related to monotheistic dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Monotheistic Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monotheistic Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Monotheistic Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monotheistic Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Meaning of Holy Trinity
- from Monotheism add up to the difficulty of understanding of the whole issue. .. “ Bandage”.
- plural םי ִהלֹ ֱא
- evolved from polytheism to henotheistic monolatry to monotheism. ...
- Who Is Jesus? Old Testament Monotheism Confirmed by Jesus and
- monotheism—belief in one God—which was the first principle of all Old ...
- 1 One Father, Three Dysfunctional Offspring: On the 'Problematic
- conflating monotheism with patriarchy even without this Father/ing of God. To me, this confusion is a The dictionary defines it as attributing.
- The Only True God by James F
- of a new species (Trinitarian monotheism)”!
Suggested Web Resources
- Monotheism | Define Monotheism at Dictionary.com
- Monotheism definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- monotheistic - definition of monotheistic by the - The Free Dictionary
- mon·o·the·ism (m n -th - z m). n. The doctrine or belief that there is only one God.
- monotheism - definition of monotheism by the Free Online Dictionary
- mon·o·the·ism (m n -th - z m). n.
- Monotheism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the doctrine or belief that there is but one God. — mono·the·ist \-ˌthē-ist\ noun.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.