- Introduction to Mammal Taxonomy & Evolution
- What is taxonomy? • Theory & practice of Subclass Prototheria: monotremes. • 5 species in 2 families in Order Monotremata.
- Australasian Marsupials and Monotremes - IUCN
- Taxonomy of Marsupials and Monotremes. Reviewed in the Action Plan ................ ...........................
- Taxonomy Exhibit Handout (student) 10
- Neornithes 43. Mammalia 44. Monotremes 45.
- Do you really need a Taxonomy/Classification Scheme with a
- If it is, is it a marsupial or a monotreme or a placental mammal? .
- The evolution and classification of marsupials
- modern animal taxonomy.
- Habomi ae etola: a footnote to monotreme taxonomy - DWYER
- May 10, 2010 DWYER, P. D. (1980), Habomi ae etola: a footnote to monotreme taxonomy.
- Action Plan for Australian Marsupials and Monotremes - Taxonomy
- Jun 3, 2011 The taxonomy used in this Action Plan generally follows Walton (1988) for Australian families, genera and species.
- Monotreme - New World Encyclopedia
Monotreme Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monotreme Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Monotreme Taxonomy Topics
self-hatred gay self-hatred
e mathematical constant history
west africa slavery and colonialism
the prince of tennis soundtracks
coldplay next studio album