A selection of articles related to monsters.
Original articles from our library related to the Monsters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monsters.
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Honesty: Correspondences
- Lunaria spp. Folk Names: Lunary, Money Plant, Silver Dollar Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Repelling Monsters...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Monsters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monsters books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- '10 Cloverfield Lane': Monsters just outside — and inside — the bunker door
- While apparently neither a sequel nor a prequel, “10 Cloverfield Lane” shares the earlier film's DNA in that here, too, be monsters.
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 introduces mys...
- The magazine also introduces “Break Monsters,” who make their first appearance with this game. These are ominous monsters seemingly eroded by something that should be considered a considerably formidable threat to the player. Dragon Quest Monsters: ...
- Rainbow to Release 'Monsters of Rock - Live at Donington 1980' DVD/CD Combo
- On April 22, 1980, Rainbow will release Monsters of Rock — Live at Donington 1980, a DVD and CD combo pack from their Aug. 16, 1980 set. You can watch a clip of “All Night Long” from the performance above.
- Franken-Five turn Wildcats into monsters
- Williamsport junior Lexie Robinson dribbles the basketball against Walkersville in last weekend's Maryland Class 2A West final.
- River Monsters: Season Eight to Debut on Animal Planet
- Animal Planet is headed back to the river. The network has announced season eight of their wildlife documentary series, River Monsters, will premiere in April.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.