A selection of articles related to monsters.
Original articles from our library related to the Monsters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Monsters.
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Honesty: Correspondences
- Lunaria spp. Folk Names: Lunary, Money Plant, Silver Dollar Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Repelling Monsters...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Monsters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Monsters books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MONSTERS BALL
- HANK (CONT'D). In England, they used to give the condemned man a party the night before . .
- Do monsters dream? Young children's understanding of the fantasy
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology (2004), 22, 293–310. 2004 The British Psychological Society. Do monsters dream?
- THE POPULATION DENSITY OF MONSTERS IN LOCH NESS
- 796. COMMENT. THE POPULATION DENSITY OF MONSTERS IN LOCH NESS~ .
- Download-Demigods and Monsters
- Excerpt from Monster Recognition for Beginners. Rosemary DEMIGODS AND MONSTERS FULL CONTENTS Why Do So Many Monsters Go Into Retail?
- Monsters of the Deep
- Viperfish. Fangtooth. Squids.
Suggested News Resources
- Lake Monsters regain first place in 3-1 win
- Michael Fabiaschi's squeeze bunt in the top of the 13th inning scored pinch runner Chad Oberacker and moved the Vermont Lake Monsters back into first place with a 3-1 New York-Penn League victory over the Connecticut Tigers on Saturday.
- FanExpo - Van Lente Does the Monster Mash With "Destroyers"
- by Dave Richards, Staff Writer | Marvel Comics has a long, proud history of monster stories. In the '50s, the publisher spun tales featuring all sorts of menacing, strange and often gigantic creatures.
- Baby P monster Jason Owen makes looters look like nuns
- Kids are getting two-year sentences for attempting to steal a bin during the riots, yet this vile monster gets the same sentence for his part in the killing and torture of a 17-month-old baby boy.
- Destroyer 14 Revisits Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster
- Three Giant Monsters: Greatest Battle on Earth, known famously as Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster, is the fifth Godzilla film, and the turning point that would shape the films after it. This film holds a special place in my collection. Why?
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark is a monster muddle
- But as a monster movie, it fails in the most frustrating way possible. It's hard to fault ten-year-old Sally when she follows creepy voices down into a deserted room, or even when she uses stolen tools to open an ominous locked grating.
Suggested Web Resources
- Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. | Monster.com
- Find the job that's right for you. Use Monster's resources to create a killer resume, search for jobs, prepare for interviews, and launch your career.
- Monsters (2010) - IMDb
- Directed by Gareth Edwards. With Scoot McNairy, Whitney Able.
- Monsters (Official Movie Site) - Starring Whitney Able and Scoot
- Six years ago previously, a NASA probe returning to earth with samples of an alien life form, crashed over Central America.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol bucket
block quote formatting block quotes
meaning of dreams about hives
culture of spain ethnic groups
dream interpretation lame