A selection of articles related to mood alteration.
Original articles from our library related to the Mood Alteration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mood Alteration.
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Mood Alteration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mood Alteration books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mood Alteration Following Oral and Intravenous Haloperidol and
- RESEARCH: NEUROTROPIC. DRUGS. 285.
- Mood Alteration with Swimming— Swimmers Really Do "Feel Better"
- Mood Alteration with Swimming—. Swimmers Really Do "Feel Better". BONNIE G.
- Toxicity criteria and severity descriptors for the listing o
- Jul 1, 2011 Moderate mood alteration; limiting instrumental. ADL. 2 (or higher).
- The Role of the Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Signaling
- Severe mood alteration as manifested in mood disorders (e.g.
Suggested News Resources
- Garden State's Only Major Reggae Band Has New Album And Release Party
- Binaural beats are two pure tone signals that induce a cognitive process only perceivable with headphones, with the intended result of mood alteration. based on Echo Movement's live show, packed with energy and open form.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urban Dictionary: mood alteration
- Jul 10, 2006 There are my different drugs. Most of which were made to be used for medical purposes.
- Better than Dope: Natural Highs the Cutting Edge of Mood Alteration
- Sep 14, 2009 Orchestrating the brain's natural ability to induce pleasure. By Harvey Milkman, Ph.D....
- Mood alteration with yoga and swimming: aerobic exercise may not
- Mood alteration with yoga and swimming: aerobic exercise may not be necessary . Berger BG, Owen DR.
- Mood alteration - WrongDiagnosis.com
- Apr 29, 2011 Mood alteration information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues.
- Mood alteration information Diseases Database
- Mood alteration,Mood disturbance, Disease Database Information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mood Alteration Topics
Related searchesshandilya upanishad
meaning of dreams about pictures
christ the redeemer
collagen human uses
history of skiing early skis