A selection of articles related to mood alteration.
Original articles from our library related to the Mood Alteration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mood Alteration.
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Twin sister of Apollo, Goddess of wild animals, the wilderness in general, the hunt, and a protectress of womankind in all its aspects. A bucolic Divinity, she is not much seen among the dwellers of Olympus, but she was one of the most popular Divinities...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Mood Alteration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mood Alteration books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Robot Skin Changes Color as a Person's Mood Changes
- So to be able to change their color in response to mood or the tone of the room we believe is going to be important for human-robot interactions.
- The World According to Trump
- PARIS – The word “trump,” according to the dictionary, is an alteration of the word triumph. And because Donald Trump, the US presidential candidate, appears likely to become the nominee of the Grand Old Party of Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan, we ...
- 14 TED talks that show the power of conservation photography
- Conservation photography isn't about the glory of capturing the image, or the beauty or technical perfection of it, but rather about how that image can be used to effect change and to preserve something that's at risk. ...
- F1 testing - bulletproof Mercedes still the car to beat
- This year's W07 chassis was so reliable "out of the box" in the first week of testing that the team was forced to change its driver schedule.
- What can rodent models tell us about apathy and associated neuropsychiatric
- Apathy and associated mood disorders can, moreover, be alleviated at different stages of the disease by dopaminergic treatments, particularly with dopaminergic D2/D3 receptor (D2/D3R) agonists, such as ropinirole, rotigotine, pramipexole or piribedil.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mood-altering | Define Mood-altering at Dictionary.com
- Mood-altering definition, (especially of drugs) capable of changing one's emotional state. See more.
- Mood alteration with yoga and swimming: aerobic exercise may not
- Percept Mot Skills. 1992 Dec;75(3 Pt 2):1331-43. Mood alteration with yoga and swimming: aerobic exercise may not be necessary.
- Mood alteration with swimming--swimmers really do "feel better".
- Psychosom Med. 1983 Oct;45(5):425-33. Mood alteration with swimming-- swimmers really do "feel better".
- Natural Highs: A Positive Approach to Mood Alteration
- Natural Highs: A Positive Approach to Mood Alteration. 07/18/2012 09:06 am ET | Updated Sep 17, 2012. 124 ...
- Amazon.com: Craving for Ecstasy and Natural Highs: A Positive
- Amazon.com: Craving for Ecstasy and Natural Highs: A Positive Approach to Mood Alteration (9781412956734): Harvey B. Milkman, Stanley G.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mood Alteration Topics
Related searchessteve martin art collection
henry james sr social thought
argument from lack of imagination