A selection of articles related to mood.
Original articles from our library related to the Mood. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mood.
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
Mood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mood books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Daylight Saving Time Might Boost Your Mood
- Daylight Saving might have a perk: Researchers think spending more time in the sun might help boost your mood. An uptick in serotonin in the brain might be the cause. Editor Picks.
- University students asked to track feelings with Mood Check app
- Nine universities across Atlantic Canada are asking students to use an app that tracks their mental health. The Mood Check app, created by an IT company in New Brunswick, encourages students to reveal how they're feeling.
- 'Spring break forever': 5 movies to get you in the mood
- It's spring break season, which means that, for the next couple of weeks, the Strip will be crawling — and stumbling and staggering — with tens of thousands more drunk college students than usual.
- Wetherspoon in sunny mood despite profits fall
- Tim Martin, founder and chairman of JD Wetherspoon, was in glass-half-full mood today, telling investors the second half would probably be better than the first, in which profits dipped 4% to £36 million.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshydrazine molecular structure
creep deformation diffusional creep
mobile suit gundam compilation movies
x-ray medical uses