A selection of articles related to mood.
Original articles from our library related to the Mood. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mood.
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Mood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mood books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MOOD DISORDER QUESTIONNAIRE
- “Development and Validation of a Screening Instrument for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder: The Mood Disorder Questionnaire.” American Journal of.
- Smoking, Stress, & Mood
- Free. Contents. This is the sixth booklet in the Forever Free series.
- Tone and Mood
- Mood is the general atmosphere created by the author's words.
- Classroom TIps: Mood Disorders
- become aware of the changes in mood episodes.
- Mood Chart Daily Notes
- MOOD. Rate with 2 marks each day to indicate best and worst. Mood Chart.
Suggested News Resources
- Yankees in bad mood after loss, reschedulings
- Predictably, a 12-5 drubbing at the hands of the Orioles did little to make the New York Yankees feel any better about the rescheduling of tomorrow's games, postponed by Hurricane Irene.
- Upbeat mood turns into heartbreak: Tan Cheng Bock's journey ends
- Dr Tan Cheng Bock arrived at Jurong East Stadium at about 12.30am to be greeted by a roar from many who had gathered there. He later returned to the stadium after the recount to make a speech to his die-hard supporters.
- Andy Murray catches New York's gloomy mood before US Open
- Photograph: Mehdi Taamallah/PA Andy Murray's demeanour on the eve of the US Open matches the jittery mood of his favourite city, as the citizens of New York batten down for the arrival of a storm that might yet disappoint fans of the Weather Channel.
- uneasy mood ahead of Jackson Hole economic summit
- As the world's central bankers descend on the Grand Tetons for a closely watched annual conference, the mood in Jackson Hole is again one of profound unease.
- Cautious mood at Notting Hill carnival after London riots
- Police warn would-be troublemakers "do not come" to the Notting Hill Carnival as extra police are deployed to prevent repeat scenes of the London riots.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mood Designer Fabrics : New York Fashion Designer Discount Fabric
- Designer fabric sales, retail and wholesale. Includes store layout.
- Mood | Define Mood at Dictionary.com
- a state or quality of feeling at a particular time: What's the boss' mood today? 2.
- M O O D
- M O O D.
- Mood (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A mood is a relatively long lasting emotional state.
- MOOD Nightclub - Hollywood Los Angeles
- Mood Nightclub located on Hollywood Blvd in Los Angeles. Mood Night Club offers Los Angeles night life at its finest.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrhinitis types
dream symbol refrigerator
pepsi-cola rivalry with coca-cola
winterthur fcb champions of europe
spandau prison notes