A selection of articles related to moola bandha.
Original articles from our library related to the Moola Bandha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moola Bandha.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Moola Bandha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moola Bandha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoga: Moola bandha to strengthen your roots
- The Sanskrit word 'moola' means root or source. In this context it refers to the root of the spine or the perineum where mooladhara chakra is located.
- Yoga: Bandhas for endocrinal health
- There are four bandhas which include jalandhara bandha (throat lock), uddiyana bandha (abdominal lock), moola bandha (root lock) and maha bandha (the great lock). We have learnt uddiyana bandha in tabloid! issue of January 23.
- Workshop yoga in Zierikzee
- Bernadette Assink van yogapraktijk Puur uit Emmeloord geeft op zondag 13 maart de workshop Mula Bandha in Yogastudio Zeeland in Zierikzee. Assink gaat dieper in op de beweeglijkheid van het bekken en het belang van een sterke bekkenbodem.
- 6 Insightful Reflections on How to Change for the Better
- Flipping your perspective of yourself, others, and the world around you can bring awareness to the base of the pelvic floor by activating mula bandha, which gives rise to a feeling of weightlessness and possibility.
- Kate Winslet has opened the floodgates. Literally. How to cope with adult
- “Yoga can help a weak pelvic floor and in particular, the practice of Moola Bandha (see below) focuses on contracting and lifting the muscles around the cervix and pelvic area.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.